Help your Learner manage inattentiveness, repetitive behaviors, sensory processing, and stress levels. Yes, stress levels! Different environments can cause sensory overload for Learners. Being able to use identified sensory items such as a giant stress ball or headphones with calming sounds and music can help steer the Learner away from possible meltdowns, tantrums, physical aggression and elopement at home and in the community.
This calming kit comes with:
1. The Super Sense to the Rescue: Staying Calm in the Classroom and on the Playground book which teaches Learners how to implement behavior strategies in a simple kid-friendly read.
2. An 8 inch Giant Stress Ball with the option to infuse with lavender scent.
3. Portal Essential oil diffuser and humidifier
4. Bluetooth headphones with 3-hours of calming music downloaded on SD card.
5. Fragrance Oil three- 10 ml bottles ( lavender, peppermint, sandalwood, rose, lemongrass).
6. Rainbow Push Pop Bubble Fidget Sensory Toy
7. Breathing Expandable Ball Sphere - expands from 5.6” to 12”
8. Pop Tubes Sensory Toy
9. Liquid motion bubbler oil drip
10. 7.5 inch Fidget slug
11. 5 fidget items
Items in this kit breakable & meant to be used with supervision from someone 18 years or older. We Make A Real Change Consulting is not responsible for pieces that are broken outside of transport.
Sensory play is so important for children and allows them to learn how to manage their own behavior in a hands on, fun and interactive way!
Warning: Choking Hazard – stress ball parts. Not intended for kids under the age of 6 years old.